Accurate, reliable monitoring of smoke, dust, and particulate emissions from industrial applications, helps ensure safer and more efficient manufacturing and combustion processes. It is also critical to protecting the safety, health and wellbeing of local communities and maintaining ambient air quality standards to comply with environmental regulations.
For more than 35 years, ACOEM Dynoptic has been a recognised specialist in the design and manufacture of high technology instrumentation for opacity, dust and particulate measurement for Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS).
Please join as we explore ACOEM Dynoptic’s extensive range of monitoring solutions and discover why our technology has been employed to monitor industrial emissions around the world.
Click here to register for the webinar
February 25th @ 9:30am UK time (GMT+0)
You should definitely attend if you are:
- Interested in learning more about Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- A Service Manager or Facilities Engineer looking for a simple, scalable solution for CEMS
- An Advanced Manufacturing or Lab Operations Engineer
- A Project Manager looking to upgrade systems to ensure reliable and accurate data
- An environmental consultant working on CEMS projects.
During this insightful half hour, you will learn more about:
- Industrial emissions and why monitoring is required
- Particulate removal systems
- The range technologies ACOEM Dynoptic employ to monitor industrial emissions
- ACOEM Dynoptic’s customisable CEMS solutions.
** Don’t miss the WEBINAR PROMOTION exclusive to registered attendees only **
** Terms & conditions apply.